Friday 5 February 2010

Psychic or Chiropractor?

Earlier this week (Monday, perhaps?) I noticed the following ad in the Metro and thought, gee, that guy looks like a psychic!


Notice the overly large face pic, the gentle smile and light facial hair, the blue and white lines radiating from his space-age state-of-the-art chrio-whatsit machine...

I was dying to compare it to an actual psychic ad to see if I was right in my first impression. Fortunately for me, John Edward is coming to Glasgow.


The expression is different, a pensive seriousness to show that being a psychic is hard work and that he's touched by our dead relatives' presence, the whole hand on head thing lends an air of relaxation. And there are no space-age lines coming from his head (or eyes, like lasers!). So really, I suppose these are two different beasts.

They're both still twats, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment